Busy Bunnies Millfield
Millfield joined Busy Bunnies in September 2019. We offer places for 22 children aged 3 Years-5 Years. Our opening hours are Monday-Friday 9.00am-12.00pm term time only. We can offer morning sessions (9.00am-12.00pm).The Nursery is situated within the local community centre. We have one large room within the Setting with a lovely garden space. Funded spaces are available for 3 and 4 year olds. Within our Nursery, our fully qualified, passionate and motivated practitioners focus on supporting the unique qualities and learning of every child. We will always accommodate for children’s interests and celebrate each child’s individuality, ensuring that their time at the Setting is a fun and happy learning experience.
Please see below what our Setting can offer to your child…
- A highly qualified and professional team with a range of experience across the childcare sector
- Staff trained in supporting speech and language development and all children with special educational needs
- A quality key person approach, where key people build strong relationships with children, parents and families right from registration through to the transition to school
- Learning journals completed on Tapestry, so that parents are able to access and see what their child have been doing each day. Parents can also add their own observations for their child
- Excellent links within the local community
- Regular workshops and stay and play sessions for parents and families
- Termly parent consultations
- Exciting, dynamic indoor and outdoor learning environments
- 3 and 4 year old government grant funding accepted
- All Childcare vouchers accepted
Busy Bunnies Millfield is yet to be inspected by OFSTED. In the meantime, we continue to strive to invest in each child’s future through the development of creativity and encouraging the children to move freely in the nursery, and allowing them to make choices, we aim to develop each child’s full potential in an enjoyable, safe and stimulating environment. Why not check out our Facebook page too?
New England Complex,